Yellow Pages Of Mozambique is committed to being the market leader in directory publishing and related information services. We have a significant market share in the advertising industry in Mozambique and provide quality products and services that are accurate, user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing and available to all subscribers and advertisers on time, every time.
- To maintain control over operations and ensure continuous improvement of products and services offered to customers.
- To improve our operational efficiency and governance through better risk management.
These quality objectives are achieved through:
- Recruitment, training, and coaching of competent staff to enhance service delivery.
- Provision of a conducive working environment with the required facilities.
- Provision of modern and up to date Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provision of a quality management system that addresses:
- Customer expectations through personal contact, correspondence and prompt response to all customer enquiries.
- Compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Printing of comprehensive telephone and national business directories.
- Printing of the tourism guide for travel information.
- Timely and effective distribution of the print directories across the country.
- Continuous updating of the customer information database through personal contact, correspondence, Telkom Kenya Limited and other sources.
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the system via internal audits and management reviews.